Whether your work involves developing various catalogues or other marketing files, the art of making PDFs is definitely what you need to master. You’re not a design guru and have no spare time to become one? No worries. In this post, we’ve rounded up 8 best PDF creation tools to help you draft PDFs from square one and make them look sleek and professional.
1. Adobe InDesign CC
As a great page layout platform with features that suit even the most sophisticated needs, Adobe InDesign CC is an incredibly potent and effective program for graphic/print design layout. Featuring excellent support and a dynamic community, Adobe InDesign CC is sure to aid you in making a PDF document and refining it to perfection while giving you pixel-perfect control over design and typography.
- Straightforward UI;
- Potent template creation features;
- Seamless integration with an array of Adobe programs.
- Catalogues with multiple pages;
- Brochures, ebooks, and magazines with one-of-a-kind designs;
- Excellent textual and graphic possibilities;
- Top-level print- and web-focused layouts.
Canva is among the most well-known web design apps with useful features empowering its users to create spectacular web content, graphics, presentations, posters, etc. The PDF tool is a breeze to use, create templates and newsletters, customize them to your requirements, and work with imagery. And most importantly, you don’t have to be a design expert to be good at Canva!
- tools for brand template creation;
- drag-and-drop editor;
- image filters & animation;
- resize & customize your own designs.
- Creating all sorts of marketing materials;
- Drafting professional layouts and branding ideas for your business;
- Generally leveling up your beginner design skills.
With its intuitive and forthright functionality, Lucidpress is one of the most prominent tools that both design and non-design teams make the most of to create PDFs and an array of branded marketing materials in general. And it’s web-based, which means you won’t have to install anything!
- Fantastic design & editing capabilities;
- Tons of excellent pre-designed templates;
- Extensive font library;
- Live collaboration possibilities.
- Creating digital marketing materials;
- Creating visually appealing social media posts;
- Participating in group projects.
Venngage is a graphic design platform made to aid businesses in creating and sharing engaging, customized infographics. It features a treasure trove of icons, templates, charts, and other creative tools to help you skyrocket your data visualization skills to stardom.
- Lots of high-quality editable templates;
- Drag-and-drop editor;
- Tools to help you create online PDF files like a pro.
- Creating docs with lots of infographics;
- Creating complex designs (as opposed to, say, Canva).
5. Google Slides
Google Slides is a surprisingly powerful and free presentation useful app for anyone working on projects. With a sleek interface and potent collaboration possibilities, the app is guaranteed to make your life a lot easier.
- Presentation mode;
- Impressive collaborative possibilities;
- A breadth of pre-made templates and backgrounds.
- Creating slide presentations fast and easily;
- Collaborating on creating presentations.
Being the titan of PDF products, this platform is a go-to cloud-based PDF editor designed for creating and editing documents. With this no-need-to-download-anything platform at your disposal, you will edit, digitally sign, fill out your docs, as well as infuse them with custom branding.
- Extensive PDF editing;
- Digital signatures;
- Seamless cross-platform experience;
- State-of-the-art security system.
- Inside-and-out PDF customization;
- Web-based document management;
- E-signing PDFs on the go.
7. PDF Maker
It’s a free PDF creator program that boasts versatility and a straightforward user interface. With this software, you will excel in the buttery-smooth-making of high-quality PDFs out of nearly 100 image and file formats.
- PDF batch converter;
- Bookmarks and clickable hyperlinks;
- Great file protection features.
- Converting various file formats into PDF & merging PDF files;
- Customizing files in many ways.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly Canva alternative, Desygner is right up your street. Versatile and powerful, this drag-and-drop design tool helps businesses create, adjust, and share top-of-the-line visual content.
- Online banner maker;
- Edit and share designs;
- Ready-made templates.
- Creating unique materials for online marketing;
- Working on designs easily without previous experience.
To Wrap Up
As you can see, some truly outstanding and cost-effective PDF making and editing solutions are out there. What you’ll stay with depends solely on your needs and priorities.