We ensure you get the most out of your Adwords / PPC budget
Google Adwords or pay per click (PPC) is proven to be one of the best ways to drive targeted traffic to your website giving you the best chance of generating a sale, lead or enquiry from your website.
If a Google Adwords campaign isn’t set up correctly your budget can really disappear very quickly with little or nothing to show for it. With our expertise and experience we can either help you turn your existing Adwords account around or set up a new one for you, in each case we can also maintain your campaign(s) to ensure continued success. With us in charge of your account we can ensure:
- Your keyword quality score above average.
- Your ads are placed higher.
- The cost you pay per click is as low as it can be.
- The return on your budget is maximised with better landing pages.
Analytics is key
Unlike many other advertising streams Google Adwords allows us to track where each and every penny goes and how many clicks you get. Compared with other forms of advertising like postal mailers or newspaper ads you have no way of knowing how many people actually saw your ad. With PPC advertising we can track exactly what you are getting, where they are going and if they completed a sale or an enquiry.
What’s included on a monthly basis
If you’d like us to maintain your account for your to ensure your account continues to generate highly targeted traffic and ultimately leads or enquiries we will include the following:
- Regular checks each week on how your account is performing making the necessary tweaks to get the most out of your budget.
- Constantly testing new ads in rotation to make sure they are doing their job and enticing potential customers to click on them.
- Adding new or tweaking existing keywords as the information becomes available over time to ensure you are targeting the correct terms.
- Monthly reports of ads and keywords so you can see exactly how your budget is being spent, how many clicks you are getting and which clicks ended in a sale or lead.